Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

phippsofacto's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going for Green Lanes, purely due to its 'optional' red lights on crossings."

phippsofacto replied Nov 12, 2008 to Do you know any dangerous roads? Err yeah.....a few

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Haha....me too Cat! I always tried to use Baldwins, but have realised how cheap vegg…"

phippsofacto replied Nov 1, 2008 to Haringey warns of Christmas congestion chaos in Green Lanes

14 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Anette

"At least make them build some underground parking if they're going to do it."

phippsofacto replied Oct 16, 2008 to Salisbury - Planning Updates

29 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I'm not too keen, but as usual it falls on the parents to show responsibility for th…"

phippsofacto replied Oct 15, 2008 to Children in pubs: fine by you or definitely not?

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Lee Andrews

"I think there are ample opportunities for advertising through other means without ne…"

phippsofacto replied Oct 1, 2008 to So petitions can work.............

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Yes, I think it was a motorcyclist and his passenger. Looked as though they got hit…"

phippsofacto replied Sep 3, 2008 to Anyone know what was happening on Fairfax yesterday?

2 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"Not that I want unnecessary signs plastered everywhere, but I don't think the ladder…"

phippsofacto replied Sep 2, 2008 to Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

"I guess I was just unlucky. For the most part I haven't had a problem, just hope thi…"

phippsofacto replied Aug 29, 2008 to Car crime

8 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"I was disappointed not to receive a response to two emails to the Safer Neighbourhoo…"

phippsofacto replied Aug 17, 2008 to Neighbourhood policing

7 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

"You've been well and truly told Justin. Now don't do it again. The only generalisati…"

phippsofacto replied Aug 17, 2008 to Here's a thoughtful and well-balanced piece by the Chairman of the Tottenham Conservatives

22 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service