Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Here's a thoughtful and well-balanced piece by the Chairman of the Tottenham Conservatives

Click here

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Apologies if I had your role wrong, Justin. I have corrected it. If you could fall in line with site protocols and declare your political position on your page (See "How to on HoL" on About Hol drop-down menu), it would save me making the same mistake again.

Pointing out an article and stating a person's political affliciation isn't doing politics, Justin.
Hee hee, I thought that was quite funny!

I guess its quite accurate as I could never bring myself to place an X next to a Tory name on a ballot paper (much to the annoyance of my partner)- the windows of my period property are distinctly lib dem poster free though. And yes, in the last elections, i voted for a mix of labour and lib dem candidates.

The catch is that I am born and bred in Harringay (certainly not overspill)- and certainly not white middle class either (neither white nor middle class at all in fact....). I think that coming from this area, people are just naturally averse to voting Tory?

Justin, your comments involve Harringay, so whether from a politician or not, they will be discussed here...
You've been well and truly told Justin. Now don't do it again. The only generalisations allowed are those against yummy mummies with 3 wheeled buggies from Crouch End.
I'm sending the tanks in (-:
I'd prefer the tankards, Justin.

Fippo, us yummy mummies are fair game but we don't have 3 wheels anymore, we bugaboo.
You DO NOT have a bugaboo! I would have said something.
No you're right I haven't. I've got a clapped out old mamas and papas and a 30 quid stroller but don't blow my yummy mummy cover, John.
I always knew HOL had some raison d'etre. Now I know what a Bugaboo Cameleon Pushchair is, and how much. Claims to be comfortable on any terrain, even Wightman pavements. Wouldn't the Camelopard model be better for The Giraffe though?
Bugger. Sorry. It was a maclaren just like mine I think.

Eddie.... calm... they grow up and become useful at some point (mostly).
The stroller? Nah, no brand at all, but all these admissions are doing my YM status no good at all...now where did I leave that Mini-Boden catalogue?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service