Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'betting shops' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agora 24 Hour Bid Fails

Goodness gracious, the Planning Inspector has finally come down on the residents' side and Agora's 24 hour bid has been rejected. See atta…

Started by Hugh

11 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

513 (The old Nationwide Bank) Green Lanes- another betting shop?

This in from the LCSP: You may recall that in July the LCSP alerted residents to the proposed change of use at the above address (formerly…

Started by Liz

57 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Anette

Betting shops: not enough, about right or too many?

THE current consultation about Haringey Council gambling policy for the next three years ends tomorrow. Anyone wishing to respond should do…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

New Haringey Gambling Policy for Consultation

In response to the new Licensing Act and, it appears from the attached, in particular our action in Harringay, the Council have revised the…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 16, 2009

Another Betting Shop for Green Lanes??

Noticed a new planning application in this week's planning list which is seeking an A2 permit (financial and professional services) - which…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Liz

Harringay former bank featured on Homes Under the Hammer 04/09/09

I'm addicted to this show, so I got very excited when I saw this on catch up this morning: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mkh05/H

Started by TTTH

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by rahman

Agora (48 Grand Parade) Apply for 24 hour Operation

Further to the other conversations on this site about Agora's breaches of condition, I noticed this morning that Agora have appealed agains…

Started by Hugh

24 Jun 24, 2009

Agora Continuing Breaches - So who do we complain to?

So I went past Agora last night and they were still open - after midnight. Their planning permission was given on the basis that they were…

Started by Stuart

15 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Bookies forced to pay for help programmes for problem gambling

Bookmakers and other gaming companies will be forced to hand over more than £5m a year to fund education programmes, helplines and research…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

Cynical Move by Gaming Centre to Treble Gaming Machines - Petition

The following from the LCSP: As you know, local residents fought an excellent campaign to oppose the opening of an Adult Gaming Centre in G…

Started by Hugh

51 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by David T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service