Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hornsey' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Church Tower: Bottom-up and Top Down

A few snaps from today's open day. Click the pictures to see clearer versions:       The fireplace under the tower in what I was told wo…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Hugh

'Piaf' Chanteuse in Leicester Square Theatre & Hornsey High Street

I've just been at Le Bistro restaurant in Hornsey High Street chatting with Rita about their Piaf evening next month.  It looks like it's…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 20, 2012

Le Bistro, Hornsey Review

Le Bistro comes out well in a review that appeared today on Noshable. This used to be a regular of mine when I lived in Hornsey and a favou…

Started by Hugh

1 Dec 4, 2011

Please help this Crouch End Zombie Short 'I Am Lonely' win a prize

As writer Jonathan Brown says: 'I Am Lonely' is the only UK short film to be chosen as a finalist for the NFB Canada Short Film Competition…

Started by Chris Setz

7 May 20, 2011
Reply by Chris Setz

Sense prevails at Hornsey Library Car Park

Thanks to Head of Haringey Libraries, Diana Edmonds for bringing some sense back to car parkig at Hornsey Library Car Park. About a year ag…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Riot police battle youths in Hornsey High Street mayhem

http://www.hornseyjournal.co.uk/news/riot_police_battle_youths_in_hornsey_high_street_mayhem_1_832311  

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ed Gorman

Haringey Council promise traffic impact asessments for Hornsey Sainsbury's

In a new post on the their website about the 'Sainsbury-led regeneration' of Hornsey High Street, the Council offers the following reassura…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Great parking scam

I have been getting the train to work a lot lately. This morning I noticed someone (smart looking bloke in a suit) park an L200 double-cab…

Started by John McMullan

0 Jan 22, 2010

What is all that work at Hornsey station about?

I noticed that they're doing some work at Hornsey station, on the Harringay side. What's all that about? One idea I had, although I hope…

Started by John McMullan

5 Apr 25, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Moving forward on Hornsey Town Hall

This from Haringey Council's Website: Haringey Council is to kick start the refurbishment of Hornsey Town Hall with funding of up to £6 mi…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service