Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stamps' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Stamps for Charity

Christmas is coming up and I am again collecting stamps for charity. I have sent three huge bags to Guide Dogs For The Blind this year. Ple…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

Save Your Postage Stamps For Charity

Hi, its that time of year. Can I ask you all to save your postage stamps over the Christmas period. I regularly collect them for charity (G…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Save Your Postage Stamps for Charity

I am again collecting postage stamps over this festive period to send to Guide Dogs for the Blind along with a big bag I already have ready…

Started by Justin Guest

14 Jan 30, 2020
Reply by Samantha

Collecting Stamps for Charity

I am collecting postage stamps for charity, as ever. If you have any, or can collect some over this festive season please let me know and I…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by Justin Guest

Wanted: Used Postage Stamps For Charity

Last year I put a post up a little too late and thought I would get ahead of Christmas this year. Years ago I collected used postage stamps…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Collecting Postage Stamps for Charity

Some time back I collected postage stamps for charity. I thought I would do it again given the time of year. So, if anyone has any stamps t…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Ruth

The price of a stamp to go up again at the end of the month

Started by Liz

5 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by pamish

Stamp prices going up on Monday

At the risk of creating panic buying at the Harringay Post Office, a reminder that stamps are going up in price from Monday 31st March. A s…

Started by Liz

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Stamps for Guide Dogs For The Blind

When I was a kid I met a blind man on a bus with his guide dog, I was amazed by the way the two worked together. The man and his dog subseq…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jul 22, 2013

Royal Mail stamps honour "Women of distinction" but not without courting controversy over the choices.

The new stamps from the Royal Mail hounour 6 modern women of distinction: 1st class - Millicent Garrett Fawcett Millicent Garrett was born…

Started by Liz

3 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Danzigger

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service