Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'online parking permits' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visitor permits - new resident - any advice?

After a few years away I’m moving back to Harringay soon - looking forward to it. I’ve noted that parking permits have now all moved online…

Started by KatieH

4 Nov 29, 2022
Reply by KatieH

Residents’ parking issues

Why has the Council moved the process of applying and using parking permits and vouchers to an online process?  Do people know that you can…

Started by Anne1

17 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by AndrewAW1

How to purchase the new 'virtual' visitor parking permits?

I'm trying to buy some new visitor parking permits, and the typically unintuitive council website seems to suggest these are now virtual (j…

Started by Matt

3 Aug 6, 2022
Reply by Matt

New Haringey parking permit system - something's wrong, can we the peple help?

Earlier this year, Haringey Council introduced a new parking permit system. This included the great (and for me very positive) leap forward…

Started by HoL Site Admin

21 May 7, 2022
Reply by paddyk

Terrible system applying for visitors parking permits

It took approx 10 attempts, and probably an hour and half on the computer total, to apply for more visitor permits,. The first time, my plu…

Started by tigha

6 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Sharon

Online parking vouchers - frustrating and hardly works

I am sooooo frustrated with the council's new online parking voucher tool. First of all, it's actually a separate website with a different…

Started by Bee

22 Nov 11, 2021
Reply by Don

Online resident parking permit

Hi Is anyone having difficulties with parking permit application? First it does not recognise me as a resident, but that is ok, I can submi…

Started by Richard

61 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Parking and Haringey's new IT system

I’m having terrible trouble with Haringey’s new IT system and parking. It seems to be the most incredibly incompetent and malevolent bit of…

Started by Bruce

8 Oct 27, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

Visitors virtual parking tickets

I have just been on the  Haringey Council Visitors parking passes to find that all passes are now virtual and the paper ones are being phas…

Started by bamako

39 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by Don

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service