Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'glsg' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notice Published of Increase in Business Parking Spaces in Harringay

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by ant

Council announces £300,000 for 'traffic calming" in 'The Gardens' area of Harringay

The following is a press release from Haringey Council: A local community will help redesign the street layout of their neighbourhood throu…

Started by Hugh

69 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by TBD

Harringay Green Lanes scheme - 21 June deadline for comments

Residents, Residents Groups and Traders in the Green Lanes / Harringay Ladder area may not be aware of the handsome consultation document d…

Started by Geoff

186 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by John E

The Banner

Just seen the banner and my opinion is that its pretty damn crap. Why? You still see much of the shoddy paintwork on the bridge. The banner…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

205 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

I don't think the Council is listening at all

I'm becoming increasingly disillusioned with the readiness of our council to include residents in local or borough wide policy priorities a…

Started by Hugh

144 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Harringay Charter to be launched - help make Harringay wonderful

Back in the Spring of 2008, on the back of HoL's Residents' Priorities Survey and Hazel Blears' charter work, I proposed the idea of a Char…

Started by Hugh

22 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

Harringay's not Harringay after all. It's Official

In trying to get support from our local concilllors to improve the description of our area on Haringey's website Councillor Canver has give…

Started by Hugh

49 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Reinforcement for principles underpinning Harringay Online's Charter for Harringay

At this week's Local Government Association Conference, Communities Secretary Hazel Blears had this to say: "I'm inviting local authoritie…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Rachel Fisher

Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting

The Green Lanes Strategy Group was set up in response to to the brief spell of violence that flared up on Green Lanes over five years ago.…

Started by Hugh

14 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

GLSG in the box

I've just received my first ever newsletter in the letterbox (issue no.4)from the Green Lanes Strategy Group (GLSG). Very glossy it is too.…

Started by matt

1 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service