Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Green Lanes' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Piccadilly Line Station

I've set up the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HarringayPiccadillyLineStation/ because I'd like to gather a better underst…

Started by CanadianMichael

16 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Can anyone tell me if an open metal plate on a street sign in Chesterfield Gardens has been repaired?

A quick favour, please from someone who regularly walks near the corner of Chesterfield Gardens and Green Lanes. On 6 August I reported a l…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Sep 3, 2014

Yasar Halim's on Britain's Best Bakery THIS AFTERNOON, ITV1, 4pm!

Apologies if this has already been posted - I did a quick search but couldn't see it anywhere.  There's a sign up in Yasar's window saying…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

Delays expected on Green Lanes as urgent repairs carried out on New River Bridge

Works are being undertaken by LB Hackney to carry out urgent repairs to the bridge over the New River. These will begin on February 18th an…

Started by Liz

4 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Marcus Haas

BDC about to go under?

It seems that turbulent times persist for Harringay-based electrics wholesaler, BDC. A late 2008 management buy-out was quickly followed t…

Started by Hugh

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by hob

Local traders fear Green Lanes is becoming a 'ghost town'

With complaints over high business rates, being charged for recycling and parking problems, the Londra Gazete report that local traders are…

Started by Liz

10 May 8, 2010
Reply by matt

A walk along Green Lanes

Many thanks to John Hinshelwood of the Hornsey Historical Society, who yesterday enlightened about 50 of us on the history of the Grand Par…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

David Lammy's reponse to the council's decision on the Agora Arcade, 48 Grand Parade

Read his thoughts on this on his website

Started by Liz

0 Jan 3, 2009

More Advertising for Green Lanes - this time on Flag Poles

The latest weekly planning applications list includes an application relating to the shop next door to Muna's. The owner is seeking permiss…

Started by Hugh

13 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Do you know any dangerous roads? Err yeah.....a few

This from the Haringey Independent. http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/topstories/3827264.Do_you_know_any_dangerous_roads_/ "Resid…

Started by phippsofacto

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service