Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Central London's Lost Rivers

See this map of London's lost rivers.

Started by Hugh

17 Jun 24, 2008

Traffic Rerouting Campaign

Great progress so far - 182 (see my latest post for updated figures) signatures and ticking up by the hour. Now, the question is, should w…

Started by Hugh

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

O Woe, Woe and Thrice Woe Again

Rays newsagents are stopping their newspaper delivery service! Does anyone know of another newsagent who delivers to the Ladder? I need my…

Started by David T

3 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

late night music

I am posting in the middle of the night a copy of an email we have just sent to the council regarding the recurring late night noise/music…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

4 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by sophie hautefeuille

"Victorian Mayhem" & other stuff Today

I received the following in an email this morning from Daniel Hernandez of Haringey Arts about their Victorian Mayhem Festival running toda…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 22, 2008

Violence on Green Lanes

Sorry but I am not a fan of the 'glorious game' of football. Never have been and never will be. Just want to make that clear from the outse…

Started by Jimbo

15 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by matt

Harringay Online Nominated for a Catalyst Award

Harringay Online has been nominated for a Catalyst Award, aimed at recognising the use of social technology in "new and exciting ways that…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 21, 2008

Football Violence Closes Green Lanes

Coming home from Town tonight at about 10.30. I found Green Lanes by Endymion Road. I had to get some milk anyway so parked up in Venetia a…

Started by Hugh

27 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Gunpowder Park

Heard of this? I hadn't. Gunpowder Park is 90 hectares of new country park for the benefit of people, wildlife and the arts. Since its ope…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by alistairj

Teenage girl gang Christian fanatics attack Ally Pally art organiser over Ronald McDonald crucifix - I ain't making this up!

Photo: Hornsey journal Hornsey Journal Article AN EFFIGY of a fast food icon on a crucifix in Alexandra Palace has sparked outrage among…

Started by matt

30 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service