Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SMS received from Haringey Council

I have received a SMS today from Haringey Council, despite my never giving them consent to use my number for this purpose. It also seems I…

Started by Mr M

3 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Mr M

Black Boy Lane Update

Apologies if this has been posted before. This evening at the Council's Corporate Committee, there was an attempt by Joe Ejiofor, and othe…

Started by Alan Stanton

23 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by Ian Jackson-Reeves

Haringey carbon emission targets

I just read that Haringey plans for us to reach net zero emissions for the borough by 2041. The Council decided this in March 2019!  Really…

Started by Barbara Kentish

2 Nov 19, 2021
Reply by Quentin Given

Consultation on draft Walking and Cycling Action Plan

Haringey Council is consulting on its draft Walking and Cycling Action Plan to drive its active travel agenda, improve the health and wel…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Nov 13, 2021
Reply by Don

Haringey Council: dead or missing street trees …

Please, report dead or missing (removed-not-replaced) street trees. Online reporting @ [https://www.haringey.gov.uk/environment-and-waste/n

Started by man-thinking

1 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Madeline

Trying to phone Haringey Libraries!!

I'm away from home, and received notification of a book that I requested, which needs to be picked up before I get back. No problem, I thou…

Started by Maddy

6 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by John D

Proposed changes to 2022/23 Council Tax Reduction Scheme

Whose entitlement to Council Tax Reduction could be affected?  All working-age CTRS claimants. The level of support provided to pensioner…

Started by man-thinking

5 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Parking permits

My residents parking permit expires on 11/11/2021 I booked an appointment at Marcus Garvey to renew my paper permit confirmed at the time o…

Started by Kj

10 Nov 7, 2021
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

Online resident parking permit

Hi Is anyone having difficulties with parking permit application? First it does not recognise me as a resident, but that is ok, I can submi…

Started by Richard

61 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Shelene Hawkins

Parking and Haringey's new IT system

I’m having terrible trouble with Haringey’s new IT system and parking. It seems to be the most incredibly incompetent and malevolent bit of…

Started by Bruce

8 Oct 27, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service