Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remembrance Sunday services

Services of Remembrance and a borough Thanksgiving Service will take place in Haringey on Sunday 9 November, as follows: 10.45am, at the W…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 7, 2008

Your old cooking oil can now be recycled and used to generate electricity

Residents across Haringey can now ensure that used cooking oil does not go to waste thanks to new collections on offer at the council's Reu…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 6, 2008

Haringey Council Waste Management at next LCSP meeting on Thursday 13th Nov

If you have questions about waste management in Harringay, the guest speaker for this months meeting is Mike McNicholas, Client and Perform…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

Those Bloody People at 48 Grand Parade

This from Andy Newman at the Gardens' Residents Association. I have been talking on the phone to Licensing several times today after readin…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Mr Growbag

Shelton Hotel extension

I see the Shelton Hotel on Wightman Road is again attempting to create a three-storey extension -- it's already an eyesore so not keen to s…

Started by James

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Parking woes prompt CPZ plan

Haringey Council plans to extend the CPZ around Green Lanes in Harringay after residents around Black Boy Lane complained about not being a…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Planning Application Weekly Update

This week includes planning applications for Green Lanes, Wightman Road, Warham Road, Lothair Road and McDonalds. Click here to access.

Started by Hugh

22 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Stuart

Haringey warns of Christmas congestion chaos in Green Lanes

The following is posted on the Haringey website: Haringey Council has today warned of looming traffic chaos around a Green Lanes shopping…

Started by WightmanPaul

2 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Christmas Scam - a word to the wise (from, it appears, the gullible!)

With thanks to David for tipping me the wink on this one: This information has been passed to me by one of the Community Beat Officers, hav…

Started by Hugh

5 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by John D

Remembering the Harringay Arena

News from the LCSP The panel commemorating the Harringay Arena, which we mentioned in the LCSP August update, has finally been put up by th…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service