Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wightman road improvements' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

Apologies if I’ve missed a discussion about this, but does anyone know what the issue is with these lights, which were installed as part of…

Started by Alison P

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

Trees for Wightman

Haringey Council has announced that they will be planting at least 250 new trees across the borough this winter. Wightman Road will get 3…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Dick Harris

Update on Wightman Road Works

The message below was sent to a HoL member by Haringey's Head of Operations, Ann Cunningham, in response to an enquiry about the works on W…

Started by Hugh

47 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Tris

Temporary Rung Road Closures - a Pattern for the Future?

Without warning, two weeks ago my Ladder road was closed to facilitate the Wightman Road project. There was some confusion initially becaus…

Started by Hugh

24 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by John D

Cyclists and Wightman Road

Hi all, Is it just me or has Wightman Road now become an absolute death trap for us cyclists with the jutty out bits that enrage car driver…

Started by Nemone Mercer

131 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by AndrewAW1

Cycling, Wightman Road, Burgoyne Road

This has appeared at the top of Burgoyne Road. Burgoyne Road is top down, or one way; entrance from Wightman Road, exit on Green Lanes if…

Started by Laura

15 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Dave W

Wightman Road Improvements

Are the works current happening near Jewsons at the moment, the implementation of the results of the traffic study?

Started by Rich

150 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matt Fenby Taylor

Wightman Road pollution worse due to Council's actions?

Dear all, This morning we walked along Wightman Road towards the train station and the pollution was unbearable. We noticed cars breaking h…

Started by Dominik

41 Jun 9, 2019
Reply by andy thomas

Wightman Narrowing Work is a Bodged Job

I can imagine wheelchair users are over the moon about this bodge job on Wightman Road. Or kids on scooters, or me on a skateboard. Can't b…

Started by Paul Harding

61 May 14, 2019
Reply by Hugh

More excellent work from council contractors!

Has anyone else noticed the appalling work done by the contractors at the Duckett's end of Hampden Road? They've removed the dropped curbs…

Started by Rory

18 Apr 30, 2019
Reply by Rory

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service