Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wightman bridge closure' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman road closure

I am assuming that the no right hand turn at the end of Hewiit Road has been rescinded during the period of road works as was outlined in t…

Started by Harringay

2 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Hugh

The Night Before Wightmageddon

A final reminder - tomorrow's the day........

Started by Hugh

130 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Wightman Road Closure Causing Chaos In Surrounding Roads

This may not be news to you but not only are Ladder roads affected and Turnpike Lane but the whole of Hornsey Park road is blocked from the…

Started by Lesley Ramm

186 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Closure too Large ?

Haringey Council seems intent on closing more of Wightman Road than necessary to prevent an increase in traffic on the ladder roads which s…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

68 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council to Review Wightman Bridge Traffic Diversions Weekly and Issue Weekly Bulletin

I spoke to Haringey traffic boss, Stuart McNamara yesterday. He told me that he's going to be carrying out a weekly review of the Wightman…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 31, 2016

Council Letter to Harringay Residents from Haringey Council about Wightman Road Closure

Please see letter attached from Council that they hope to drop through people's door soon. For the newest discussion on this issue please s…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 29, 2016

Let the Wightman Bridge Games Commence

I went for a run this morning, and commented to my running partner that the bridge works were due to begin today (no sign of any activity).…

Started by Justin Guest

55 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Wightman Road Bridge Replacement = info. from yesterday's public meeting

At yesterday's meeting, the plan for March to September was presented as a display with Council officers, Network Rail and the builders to…

Started by WightmanPaul

35 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Wightman Road Bridge - Meeting Follow-up

At last month's public meeting about the forthcoming closure of Wightman Road Bridge, we were promised copies of the slides used and answer…

Started by Hugh

36 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Wightman Road railway bridge strengthening - what's going to happen?

18 months ago a Council report set 2015-16 as the timescale for strengthening the road bridge over the railway [see attached].  This was re…

Started by WightmanPaul

20 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service