Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'visual character' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Proud to Live in Harringay?

Well, maybe, maybe not, but I think many of us kinda love the old sod. I may have been shown to be a bit of historical romantic for hankeri…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by John D

HoL Defeats Latest Estate Agent Assault on Harringay

We queried the legality of this sign at the corner of Wightman and Cavendish about three weeks back. Brian Ellick confirmed to me this morn…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by matt

Can We Get Haringey To Ban Estate Agents Signs?

The Evening Standard have reported that Hammersmith & Fulham have just planned to extend the areas of their borough in which estate age…

Started by Stuart

25 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Paul Simon Banners on Salisbury Are Coming Down!

Just spotted on Green Lanes - the Paul Simon banner being taken down from the Salisbury. A small victory.

Started by Stuart

6 Sep 25, 2009

Get Paul Simon's horrible signs off the front of Harringay's listed building

Found myself in the Salisbury tonight as it happens and got into conversation with the manager about the very intrusive sign and banner tha…

Started by Liz

41 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Anette

Estate agent signs on buildings.

Now, I don't really mind all that much about slightly lurid shop signs (slightly reminds me of being on holiday) but trundling back down Gr…

Started by Liz

45 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Banner Advertising in Harringay, Haringey and......McHarringay

A petition right after my own heart, started by a member of Tottenham Civic Society. Click here to read/sign.

Started by Hugh

32 Oct 3, 2008

Civic Trust - Time for a Harringay Civic Trust?

Just came across these folks. Anyone passionate enough about local archiecture and planning to consider forming a local group? Civic Trust…

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

Getting it off my chest about Green Lanes signage clutter!

The mood's got me so I'm going to have a good pommie whinge. Firstly, I detest the forest of estate agents' signs, street advertising and…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Liz

Ugly shop fronts

I was on my way home from Sainsbury's in Green Lanes last night, when I noticed some really bright, loud and generally ugly shop fronts. Th…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

20 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service