Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'traffic' (376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Traffic Flow - design your perfect system

As everyone seems to know how to solve the traffic flow system why don't you have a go at re-flowing the traffic from North to South and Ea…

Started by Birdy_Too

43 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by BBU

Bus Lane Contravention - Green Lanes - turning left at Macdonalds to Sainsburys' Supermarket

Hello, Does anyone have any experience of this? Received a Fixed Penalty Notice of £120 dated 5th February for being in the bus lane on Mon…

Started by Annie

28 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

Lessons to be Learned from Gardens Public Consultation?

Every time I meet with the folks from the GRA or read about what they've done, I find myself doff my cap to them in my mind.This evening an…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

Wightman/Alroy Traffic Calming Works

Haringey Council's Traffic pages show that the works to install humps on Wightman & Alroy Roads are scheduled for March.

Started by Hugh

41 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by TTTH

Do Haringey Council Consultations Deliver?

This discussion started on another thread about Wightman Road. To give that one space to breathe and to allow this one room to develop we'v…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Mayor's plans revive spectre of Wood Green traffic being diverted down Wightman Road

Those of you who've been around on the site for a while will remember when eagle-eyed Paul Jenkins spotted some grit in the ointment of the…

Started by Hugh

31 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by phippsofacto

The Arena shopping traffic just made it on to the BBC

The traffic around the Arena shopping centre is now so bad it's made on to the BBC traffic updates! Just heard: "A105 Green Lanes Green La…

Started by Anette

6 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

DIY Streets: How locals transformed rat runs into public spaces

Interesting article about DIY street calming http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/green-living-blog/2009/nov/25/diy-streets-clapton-sustra

Started by Danzigger

8 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Adam

20 MPH for Wightman

Public Notices have just gone up announcing that the Council propose to introduce a 20mph limit along Wightman and Alroy roads, with speed…

Started by John D

39 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Traffic Calming Measures on Wightman Road

Is there anyone else out there who is as distressed as i am at the state of the Wightman Road 'race track'? The speed of the traffic, the u…

Started by andy

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service