Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tfl' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mayor's plans revive spectre of Wood Green traffic being diverted down Wightman Road

Those of you who've been around on the site for a while will remember when eagle-eyed Paul Jenkins spotted some grit in the ointment of the…

Started by Hugh

31 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by phippsofacto

Oyster PAYG arrives with London's great train Robbery

So, it’s finally happening. Six-and-a-half long years after it was first introduced on the Tube and buses, Oyster pay-as-you-go will be int…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 27, 2009

Traffic Calming Measures on Wightman Road

Is there anyone else out there who is as distressed as i am at the state of the Wightman Road 'race track'? The speed of the traffic, the u…

Started by andy

33 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

20 mph for Wightman Road - consultation agreed

News from the Hornsey Journal The proposal to cut the limit from 30mph to 20mph and improve safety for Wightman Road, which links Turnpik…

Started by Liz

37 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Harringay Oyster Readers Activated? (Apparently not)

Is time for a big ole Hallelujah?

Started by Hugh

27 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

It took me an hour and 15 minutes to leave Sainsbury's car park today and I had a torrent of abuse from a revolting irate man and witnessed…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Is that it?

Various groups and individuals have been busy campaigning to the council over the last year or two to improve the 'quality of life' within…

Started by matt

12 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by matt

Transport Forum 7/9/09

A couple of points of Harringay interest - The Council is applying to TfL for a further £100K in 2010/11 to continue improvements to Wight…

Started by John D

1 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Liz

Harringay Food Festival - Road Closures, Info for Residents?

Does anyone know where I might find info about which roads are going to be closed and how the traffic is to be redirected on the day of the…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

8 Aug 28, 2009

Map from Transport for London shows hottest spots on the Underground

A map compiled by Transport for London (TfL) has revealed the hottest spots on the Tube network, notorious for its lack of air-conditioning…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service