Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'signs' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this Haringey's most confusing parking sign?

Here's my entry in Haringey's most confusing parking sign competition. This unlovely piece of street furniture is on Oakfield Road. I find…

Started by Clive Carter

51 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Madeline

Is there a 5t traffic limit for the ladder already in place?

I have been noticing signs such as this one: at a couple of places on the Ladder. This one is at the top of Falkland Rd, here: I just wo…

Started by John McMullan

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Will Brian Bring the boardies to heel?

Today Liz & I met with Brian Ellick, interim team leader for the street enforcement wardens. Appointed to post just under four months a…

Started by Hugh

39 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Anette

HoL Defeats Latest Estate Agent Assault on Harringay

We queried the legality of this sign at the corner of Wightman and Cavendish about three weeks back. Brian Ellick confirmed to me this morn…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by matt

That's not an estate agent's sign . . . . . . . . this is an estate agent's sign.

In Feb 1990 No 62 Wightman Rd was denied permission to retain an unauthorised advertising board.  Twenty years later we are treated to this…

Started by WightmanPaul

0 Feb 10, 2010

Paul Simon Banners on Salisbury Are Coming Down!

Just spotted on Green Lanes - the Paul Simon banner being taken down from the Salisbury. A small victory.

Started by Stuart

6 Sep 25, 2009

Get Paul Simon's horrible signs off the front of Harringay's listed building

Found myself in the Salisbury tonight as it happens and got into conversation with the manager about the very intrusive sign and banner tha…

Started by Liz

41 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Anette

Estate agent signs on buildings.

Now, I don't really mind all that much about slightly lurid shop signs (slightly reminds me of being on holiday) but trundling back down Gr…

Started by Liz

45 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

So petitions can work.............

..........see the Wood Green Car Free story. So, if you're not lovin McHarringay Bridge, regsiter your opinion on our poll. 146 voters so f…

Started by Hugh

11 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

Banner Advertising in Harringay, Haringey and......McHarringay

A petition right after my own heart, started by a member of Tottenham Civic Society. Click here to read/sign.

Started by Hugh

32 Oct 3, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service