Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reminder: Book Launch Sat 15th All Good Bookshop

Stephen Cox is launching his paperback of Our Child of Two Worlds All Good Bookshop 35 Turnpike Lane 7pm Saturday 15 October wine, snacks,…

Started by Stephen Cox

0 Oct 14, 2022

The success of a small Tesco shop in Haringey.

When Tesco applied to take over an old stale shop in a local parade of shops, lots of local Lefties, Liberals and Greens opposed their arri…

Started by Neil

17 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by Sarah

Plant shop (City Road, Angel) available to let to meditation teacher for classes

Hi, I posted on here a while ago about finding ceramicists to display in my shop and got a great response, so I was wondering if the HoL co…

Started by Jamie C

0 Feb 20, 2020

Looking for volunteers (w/travel expenses) for new houseplant shop

Hi I'm a ladder resident with a houseplant shop soon to be 'popping up' in Angel/Old St from 8 February to 23 March 2019. I am taking a ver…

Started by Jamie C

2 Jan 3, 2020
Reply by bamako

Smoke-free coffee shops in Harringay?

I was in Harringay Green Lanes this morning and thought it would be nice to stop & have a coffee outside one of the many coffee shops t…

Started by andy thomas

42 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Anka

Mysterious new shop!

An old amusements shop (used to be grey) had a coat of paint and some anti-nosey paper on the window. Next to Antepliler. Anyone know anyth…

Started by 5particle

24 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Local Store

I've just been in to check out the new health food, wine and record shop just a few doors up from Blend. Think it's just called "Harringay…

Started by Yan White

13 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Florence

Recommendation: Disney's green Lanes for carpets

I just wanted to recommend Disney's on Green Lanes for carpets.  We needed something quite quickly to get a room done and were looking for…

Started by AxP

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by ThaiDi

Andreas Michli & Sons shop redevelopment

The end of an era. Sadly the shop units on St Ann's Road which have hosted Andreas Michli's eclectic shop for goodness knows how many decad…

Started by Tris

19 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

Morning all, We have just found out that Paddy Power wants to open a betting shop in the recently closed pub on Lordship (606 Lordship Lane…

Started by Katie Tucker

93 Jun 6, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service