Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'royal mail' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Delivery Office closure from 22nd Sept

Hi, I'm sure a lot of people are aware of this, but I only found out today, that the Hornsey Delivery Office will be moving to Tufnell Park…

Started by Anja

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Sorting Office Protests Lead to Special Parcel Delivery Arrangments in N8

Photo: © Copyright Julian Osley, via Geograph Following local protests, the Royal Mail have said that will trial a new early morning deliv…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by cheryl

A first trip to the Royal Mail's Tufnell Park Parcel Collection Point

And I must say, I couldn't quite call it pleasant.  It is situated in the deep end of this industrial park which did not bother me after al…

Started by Kotoko OS

12 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Kotoko OS

Postie, Postie do your duty, send this to.......

We have had larger than normal amount of other people post delivered to our house recently. I usually just post it into the people houses n…

Started by TTTH

2 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Louisa Spivack

"Holloway" sorting office

Have received my first summons to the sorting office at Tufnell Park Holloway . Has anyone found a short cut from Upper Holloway station or…

Started by GillianM

5 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Andy Newman

Dangerous letterboxes?

In the same vein as bins not being returned to their rightful place, post half-hanging out of your letterbox advertises to folk that there'…

Started by AntK

11 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Sarah_24

Post not arriving when posted in my nearest box.

There is a postbox at the top of Mattison, on the corner of Wightman. I've posted 5 things in it lately and not a single thing has arrived.…

Started by Paul Harding

13 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Life After the Loss of Harringay & Hornsey Sorting Offices

With the demise of many local sorting offices, including Harringay this year and Hornsey early next year, many people are wondering what…

Started by Hugh

12 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Further Local Royal Mail Sorting Office Closures Confirmed

Photo: © Copyright Julian Osley, via Geograph   Hot on the heels of our report two weeks back that the Harringay Sorting Office will be clo…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Parcel deliveries and options

From Monday (1st) Royal Mail can now leave your parcel with a neighbour. Personally I'm dead against this as for one thing it'll be me taki…

Started by Madeline

5 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service