Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'hmo' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HMOs

I was at a meeting last night where a council officer said that the guidelines for HMOs have changed in Haringey: Now a household is only c…

Started by Rachella

16 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Anette

Glyn's List of HMOs

This from Glyn (posted with his permission): Dear All, Attached are a list of all properties on the `Ladder` with three or more doorbells…

Started by Hugh

52 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Harringay SNT

Haringey 3rd highest loss of houses from conversion to flats over last four years

Whilst my interpretation of this data needs checking, the Focus on London report, appears to show that Haringey is experiencing some of the…

Started by Hugh

30 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Liz

Alroy Road - over capacity of building plot (HMO?) please help....

Hi I hope that you can help. The (non-resident) landlord of the premises next to my home has appealed against the demolition of his outhou…

Started by TTTH

17 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Another HMO applies for certificate of lawfulness. Please object!

Another Ladder house has been illegally converted. This one at 72 Seymour Road has gone from 2 flats to 4. It was done very quietly, as non…

Started by Anette

27 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Anette

A Brieifing on HMOs from the Council

This morning I received the attached briefing from Councillor Nilgun Canver about the situation with HMOs. Nilgun mentioned that it comes a…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by matt

HMO problem

Hello I have lived in an HMO on Burgoyne Road since Jan 2005. The house is shared by 10 people, three of which live in a converted attic.…

Started by Mara gardener

8 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Anette

Council tax payments and HMOs / illegal conversions

I have done a bit of snooping around online, as I do. What I found is puzzling me. The HMO opposite me was down in this register of council…

Started by Anette

0 Apr 29, 2008

Building work - top of Seymour Road

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would b…

Started by Anette

4 Apr 23, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service