Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would be. No 1 is across the road. It could possibly be classified as Wightman Road, but the building itself is definitely on Seymour Road, and so on the Ladder.
I can't seem to find a planning permission for this, as I can't find the exact address. It looks like a double-frontded house.
Mu concern is that this is going to be a HMO, and it's some developer's way of sneaking one in in a restricted conversion area.
Does anyone know anything about it?
I contacted the LCSP, but have not had a reply.

Tags for Forum Posts: Seymour, Wightman Road, building, hmo, housing, illegal conversion, works

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That'd be this one...........as posted on this site some time ago.....:)
Pants, this went under my radar..
I'll get on to the council and find out exactly how many flats this will contain, as it's strangely not specified. Unless I've gone mad, and that't entirely possible..
It refers to an older planning permission if you look at the attachments. The ref is given. You can search on that or just search on Seymour Road and it should come up.
re Number 1.5 Seymour Road Anette writes last week:"It could possibly be classified as Wightman Road, but the building itself is definitely on Seymour Road, and so on the Ladder."
Please pardon this plaintively parochial, even pedantic, plea once again: Wightman Road is an essential and upright component of the Ladder, without which all your more desirable rungs would collapse. Messrs Winkworth, Castles Keatons, Hane, Cousins, Bairstow Eves, Paul Simon etc please note.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service