Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'green lanes' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

This is the conclusion of the Head of Haringey's Leagl team for licensing. Stark conclusion. Crass legislation. Metrobet have their wor…

Started by Hugh

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

Late Night Licensing - Green Lanes

Those of you who look at the weekly planning and licensing updates may have noticed that the Old Ale Emporium recently applied for a late n…

Started by Hugh

14 May 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

And another gambling premises hits Green Lanes...although it's not over yet.

More cause for alarm for those of us who care about Green Lanes Plans for another amusement arcade in Harringay took a step forward this w…

Started by Liz

6 May 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Submission Made to Haringey Council to Designate Harringay's Green Lanes as a "No New Betting shops" Area.

Tireless and passionate local campainer Mario Petrou called me this morning to tell me that he's recently submitted an application to have…

Started by Hugh

3 May 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes Premises Licences up for Review for Failing to Prevent Crime and Disorder

My attention has been drawn to two licences which are under review for Green Lanes premises. I know only what's below. Both were noted as "…

Started by Hugh

4 May 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

Loving Harringay's Green Lanes

In recent post (originally about the GRA minutes.........but you know how these discussions drift) a discussion was started about Green Lan…

Started by Hugh

8 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by matt

Gambling Premises No. 2 - Something You Can Do, if you Object

We're now dealing with premises no 2 - 48 Grand Parade. This one's an Adult Gaming premises. To operate it needs both a gambling licence a…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Liz

Getting it off my chest about Green Lanes signage clutter!

The mood's got me so I'm going to have a good pommie whinge. Firstly, I detest the forest of estate agents' signs, street advertising and…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Liz

Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting

The Green Lanes Strategy Group was set up in response to to the brief spell of violence that flared up on Green Lanes over five years ago.…

Started by Hugh

14 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Metrobet Judgement in Full and my Opinion on the Mistakes Made

Attached is the magistrates' full 2-page judgement on the Metrobet case. (Sorry, for some reason it's a bit of big file and it takes a litt…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service