Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We're now dealing with premises no 2 - 48 Grand Parade. This one's an Adult Gaming premises.

To operate it needs both a gambling licence and planning permission.

The licence hearing is today.

Planning permission was refused by Haringey Council and, as expected, the applicants have appealed to the Planning Inspectorate. Attached is a circular from the Council, explainig how you can object, on-line or in writing. The more objections, the stronger will be Haringey's hand.

I've also attached a copy of Haringey's decision notice explaining the reasons for their refusal of the planning application and some copies of the relevant part of the Unitary Development plan provided by the LCSP.

Tags for Forum Posts: betting shops, gambling, green lanes

Views: 20

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will certainly get onto this. It would hardly be an asset to our shopping high street. I also fear that more crimes such as this Armed robber at Wood Green arcade could result.
Me too. How many betting shops does Green Lanes need?! I'm glad to see that people on this site have been registering their objections.
The due date for this is coming up soon (representations 24th April; final comments 15th may) so please register objections asap

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service