Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gambling' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Report urges powers for residents to block licensing applications

A commission examining health inequalities in Liverpool has called for the establishment of local community bodies that would allow the pub…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Did you see the Local News Story about Metrobet?

A story in one of the local papers today was about how Metrobet on Green Lanes are enticing people to gamble with free bets. It's reproduce…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Anette

Offences in premises in Green Lanes have increased by 145 per cent and "disconcerted" (gambling) customers are being blamed.

Police crack down on betting shop rage By Charlotte Gray Police are to carry radios linked directly to betting shops in Green Lanes becaus…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

8 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Anette

"UK’s Bookmakers Adjust To The High Street Landscape"

For those who are interested here's the insiders view of what's going on in the gambling Industry: From GamblingCompliance Ltd., 12/05/200…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 5, 2008

Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

This is the conclusion of the Head of Haringey's Leagl team for licensing. Stark conclusion. Crass legislation. Metrobet have their wor…

Started by Hugh

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

And another gambling premises hits Green Lanes...although it's not over yet.

More cause for alarm for those of us who care about Green Lanes Plans for another amusement arcade in Harringay took a step forward this w…

Started by Liz

6 May 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Submission Made to Haringey Council to Designate Harringay's Green Lanes as a "No New Betting shops" Area.

Tireless and passionate local campainer Mario Petrou called me this morning to tell me that he's recently submitted an application to have…

Started by Hugh

3 May 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Gambling Premises No. 2 - Something You Can Do, if you Object

We're now dealing with premises no 2 - 48 Grand Parade. This one's an Adult Gaming premises. To operate it needs both a gambling licence a…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Liz

Metrobet Judgement in Full and my Opinion on the Mistakes Made

Attached is the magistrates' full 2-page judgement on the Metrobet case. (Sorry, for some reason it's a bit of big file and it takes a litt…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Sorry Guys - Bad News on the Metrobet Gambling Licence

I've been out of town all day and just got back to receive a call from Ian Sygrave of the LCSP about the Metrobet Gambling licence applicat…

Started by Hugh

17 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service