Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'dog poo' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dog Poo in the Passage & DNA Testing

We had a meeting of the Friends of the Harringay Passage yesterday and we touched on the issue of dog poo (it came top as the top issue in…

Started by Justin Guest

36 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Junior Bennett

A Modest But Satisfying Victory On The Dog Poo Front

So, I am getting the kids from Fairlands after tennis yesterday noticing an unusually large amount of dog crap in the passage when I spots…

Started by Justin Guest

18 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Luci

Job of the week: dog poo detective

The Guardian reports that one town in Spain has decided to tackle irresponsible dog owners with a dedicated 'canine detective' who films th…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 3, 2014

Dog Fouling in the Harringay Passage

On my trundle to South Harringay schools with the kids, the amount of uncleared dog poo is becoming noticeable. I was told by a Veolia mana…

Started by Liz

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Dog fouling in Harringay Passage - what can be done?

I'm fairly new to the area, and have just started doing the school run so I'm sure this isn't a new topic but 'OMG' the passageway is disg…

Started by Mel

7 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by ant

Dog Poo for wifi? Scoop and surf

Love this idea from Mexican internet portal Terra which is encouraging dog owners to poop and scoop by offering them free WiFi in return. T…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 27, 2012

Dog Poo will be cleaned up in 6 hours!

Complaints about dog mess were raised at the Crouch End, Hornsey and Stroud Green Area Forum last month, reports the Hornsey Journal Jean-F…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

Dog Poo as fertiliser? An idea from over the channel.

A nifty little idea from our friends across the channel.  They do have tonnes of it mind! http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-19/dog-poop

Started by Louise Nazeraj

1 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

Dog Poo again

Okay, okay, dog shit... blah, blah...tedious middle class woman ranting about a few turds. Still here goes. I have just wandered down the…

Started by Liz

4 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Liz

Gating the Ladder

How would you feel about gating the passage ways of the Ladder? I could be completely wrong (as I don't use the passageways) but it appears…

Started by TTTH

87 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service