Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'housing' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gloom or Glee? - "House prices fall at fastest rate for 17 years"

See this article from The Times

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by rahman

Council tax payments and HMOs / illegal conversions

I have done a bit of snooping around online, as I do. What I found is puzzling me. The HMO opposite me was down in this register of council…

Started by Anette

0 Apr 29, 2008

Building work - top of Seymour Road

I have noticed a new building under construction at the top of Seymour Road. It's right next to no. 2, so not sure what the address would b…

Started by Anette

4 Apr 23, 2008

SNT Response to "Harringay & St Ann's Wards Make it to Number 3 & 4 in London's Burglary Hotspots List"

(Note from Site Admin: This post was made following an article in the Evening Standard referenced here).   From the 29/03/07 - 29/03/08 our…

Started by Harringay SNT

3 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Liz

Local Development Framework

Has anyone had any thoughts about Haringey's Local Development Framework (LDF) or made any effort to respond to the consultation? I know th…

Started by Omotn

20 Mar 21, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Turning Discussion into Action

There are clearly some issues discussed here which people have very real feelings about. Already this site has been taking a leading role i…

Started by Hugh

29 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Liz

Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

I will go out on a limb here and say that most of the people on this site are owner occupiers concerned with (in no particular order): - "c…

Started by John McMullan

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

Coming Soon to a House Near You?

I have been made aware that the Ladder appears to be in the midst of something of an renewed onslaught by developers who are turning houses…

Started by Hugh

34 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Do you have Neighbourhood Watch in Your Street?

I am reliably informed that there are 17 Neighbourhood Watches (NHWs)listed for Harringay Ward, and I'm not sure how many in the relevant p…

Started by Hugh

10 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council's Plan for the Future - Call for Consultation

See attached letter. The web page that the letter refers to is www.haringey.gov.uk/corestrategy

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service