Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You don't need a cape to be a hero.

I know that they probably aren't reading this, but I was so grateful to all the people who helped this hapless mother struggling with a lar…

Started by Liz

6 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Helen1

Green Lanes Strategy Group Meeting

The Green Lanes Strategy Group was set up in response to to the brief spell of violence that flared up on Green Lanes over five years ago.…

Started by Hugh

14 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

GLSG in the box

I've just received my first ever newsletter in the letterbox (issue no.4)from the Green Lanes Strategy Group (GLSG). Very glossy it is too.…

Started by matt

1 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Mega Mosque - Love the Building. What about the Builders?

I picked up on this via an interesting mailing related to the London elections (more on which later). I love this building, proposed for a…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 19, 2008

Bus Stop on Green Lanes Southbound by Hewitt / Allison

People who regularly use the bus stop at the end of Hewitt / Allison may have been frustrated to find that it's been "temporarily" closed f…

Started by Hugh

6 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes Strategy group newsletter is here!

From the newsletter GLSG current priorities are: • Waste Management • Traffic • Enforcement • Greening • Street Scene • Houses in Multiple…

Started by Liz

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Metrobet Judgement in Full and my Opinion on the Mistakes Made

Attached is the magistrates' full 2-page judgement on the Metrobet case. (Sorry, for some reason it's a bit of big file and it takes a litt…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

St George's Day celebrations

When I was a kid, the only thing I remember about St George's Day was that the Brownies and Cubs wore their uniform to school, later it bec…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Banish the Grey Man

Many members have never got round to replacing the grey man avatar with their own picture. April is Banish the Grey Man month. Adding you…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Sustainable Communities Act 2007

Last year a new piece of legislation received royal assent. In a nutshell, it's about encouraging initiatives by central governement throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service