Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give us access to Finsbury Park - petition

Here's what the petition has to say: In a City the size of London, the Underground system is the quickest way to get around and we are dis…

Started by Liz

21 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Finsbury Park - 140 Years Old on 7th August

I noticed over the weekend that Finsbury Park was opened on 7th August 1869 which means it will have its 140th birthday in just under two w…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Boris cancels the Rise festival

Is anyone really surprised at this news? Read all about it here

Started by Liz

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by John D

The Parkland Walk and the Northern Heights

One of the readers of my blog has just written about the Parkland Walk on his blog. I did detect a compliment in his piece - so maybe thin…

Started by StephenBln

0 Mar 31, 2009

Finsbury Park athletics track 'not fit for purpose'

From the Tottenham, Wood Green and Edmonton Journal: AN athletics track in Finsbury Park is not fit for purpose and has left young Olympic…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Danzigger

Time Out Review of Finsbury Park

Take a look at the comments about our local park Time Out Reviews, Finsbury Park Do you agree with them? Personally, I think more needs to…

Started by Liz

25 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by matt

HOL softball match. Pictures of the event

We came to the Field of dreams. Many thanks to Ruth, to Coach Neil and to everyone who came for a fun time this afternoon. We are all wait…

Started by Liz

11 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

Anti knife crime concert planned for Finsbury Park in September

"Oasis have expressed an interest in taking part in a special awareness concert in London, it’s been reported. The event in Finsbury Park,…

Started by Liz

13 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Free festivals this summer.

As soon as the sun comes out we all need to get outside, listen to some music and wear our rainbow jumpers, don't we? Here's a couple of l…

Started by Liz

17 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

Finsbury park wins Design award

From the council website: Haringey's latest award-winning park was announced as the overall winner in the borough's second ever design awar…

Started by Liz

1 May 23, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service