Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We came to the Field of dreams.
Action shot
Many thanks to Ruth, to Coach Neil and to everyone who came for a fun time this afternoon.
We are all waiting eagerly for the next one...
In the meantime, click
here for more photos of the event.

Tags for Forum Posts: Harringay Online, finsbury park, softball

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Liz, Nice selection of photos..
Brilliant action shots. Thanks for these Mr & Mrs E :o)
These are true action shots - they have the ball in motion in them and everything.
Thanks for the photos, Liz!
Brilliant. What a great looking afternoon. Sorry I couldn't join you all. My favourite picture id the one of John's complete focus (tongue'n'all) as he's about to hit the ball. Also love Liz's look of jubliation (as she runs home?). Great thing to have organised. Well done Ruth and all involved in getting this off the ground.
Mr E is responsible for the action shots and he didn't do badly considering he had a baby tucked under one arm most of the time. I like the final picture of John because it was taken by the nipperette who is clearly following in her mummy's footsteps. (Yes the shot of me is me getting back home without being out.)
It really was great fun and the photos are superb, well done to Ruth and Mr. E

When is the next one - is Sunday September 9th any good?
Do you mean Sunday September 7th, Adam?
yes sorry!!

perhaps ruth could contact Coach Neil and ask him if we could borrow the equipment again
ok, I'll post the details of the next game and see if we get enough interest.
Hi Adam, do you have the photo of the team taken at the end of the match? It'd be great to see it if you have...
Great photos. John (John E not John M) already using them to mull over his technique.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service