Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

rebelrebel's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad that one of our local councillors has voted against ratifying the appointme…"

rebelrebel replied Dec 11, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"We got our consultation document last week - we like some parts of the proposal and…"

rebelrebel replied Nov 28, 2012 to Consultation Documents Issued for Harringay's High Street

151 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by hob

"Yes, if you want disco/soul/funk/Motown stuff - the Huggy Flares.  They do a lot of…"

rebelrebel replied Nov 19, 2012 to Anyone know a good covers band?

13 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Simon

"Nick Walkley has worked for Haringey Council before, back in the days when Gill Davi…"

rebelrebel replied Oct 7, 2012 to Haringey's new CEO - engineer of "One Barnet" council

18 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"I can't believe all this - with what the Council and Veolia should know about waste…"

rebelrebel replied Jun 27, 2012 to Update on Missing Recycling Collections

15 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Carol Tennant

"This has been ongoing since Sainsburys and the retail park opened, and it seems that…"

rebelrebel replied Oct 10, 2011 to Car park problems at Sainsbury's again

62 Oct 15, 2011

"I had Virgin broadband for a long time and was unimpressed, both with their charges…"

rebelrebel replied Sep 17, 2011 to Problems with reconnecting my Laptop after a Modem upgrade from Virgin

3 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

"Ha ha ha!"

rebelrebel replied Sep 13, 2011 to We don't live in Tottenham, so why is David Lammy simply known as the "Tottenham" MP?

9 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"I agree.  It would be better if some active local residents were part of this initia…"

rebelrebel replied Sep 2, 2011 to Post Riot: Haringey Community Panel Launched

9 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's been VERY quiet at our end of the Ladder this evening, almost eerily so.  Hardl…"

rebelrebel replied Aug 9, 2011 to Local pubs closing down now

21 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Paulie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service