Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John D's Discussions (7,135)

Discussions Replied To (6840) Replies Latest Activity

"There ARE two lanes exiting Sainsbury's, one to turn left, one to turn right."

John D replied Nov 1, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"This is precisely why the seizure of assets should not be in the hands of the Local…"

John D replied Oct 31, 2009 to Councils get 'Al Capone' power to seize assets over minor offences

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"I'm not happy whith the way in which law enforcement in general is being handed over…"

John D replied Oct 31, 2009 to Councils get 'Al Capone' power to seize assets over minor offences

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

"" The row started shortly after Mr Connolly moved to Somerton with his wife, who doe…"

John D replied Oct 31, 2009 to 15 more reasons why Haringey Councillors should love HoL

8 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

"If I have to go there at busy times, I park in Lothair Road and cross (carefully ) a…"

John D replied Oct 31, 2009 to Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

"It's going to be difficult to enforce the PCN, since it doesn't appear to have a num…"

John D replied Oct 30, 2009 to Some people just have no sense of personal responsibility!

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Chris brock

"Yes Hugh, I apologise. "Censor " has unpleasant connotations and I would have been b…"

John D replied Oct 29, 2009 to Armed officers deployed on Tottenham streets (update: officers now withdrawn).

36 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Chris brock

"How can you know that "so many people just read the email and don't click through to…"

John D replied Oct 29, 2009 to Armed officers deployed on Tottenham streets (update: officers now withdrawn).

36 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Chris brock

"Seems clear enough:- " He told a standards committee hearing on Wednesday that he r…"

John D replied Oct 29, 2009 to Councillor suspended; minor Lottery-sized win for ex-Haringey employee. Why?

35 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

"But the Council (see above ) say the two issues are interlinked and mutually exclusi…"

John D replied Oct 25, 2009 to 20 mph for Wightman Road - consultation agreed

37 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service