Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison P's Discussions (2,313)

Discussions Replied To (1929) Replies Latest Activity

"I've just registered, though not posted yet. STILL no comments? What is the point of…"

Alison P replied Jun 11, 2008 to Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post

59 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"I agree with Colin - I think a cafe is a good way to encourage people, esp parents,…"

Alison P replied Jun 11, 2008 to Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post

59 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Fantastic, well done them, really good news."

Alison P replied Jun 3, 2008 to Congratulations to the Big Green Bookshop! Winners of the Best New Business Award

4 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by Alison P

"Hi Becky. I used to go to the other pilates class there, with Lauren, and thought it…"

Alison P replied Jun 1, 2008 to Anyone been to classes at The Hidden Space?

3 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Shell

"Don't most of the greengrocers have their doors open all the time (eg Helim)? Suspec…"

Alison P replied May 24, 2008 to

just now

"Any more news about this? I note the original post said new measures would be in pla…"

Alison P replied May 23, 2008 to Update on Sainsbury's Traffic

9 May 31, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"I'm with Adam 100% - the humps certainly made a massive difference to the speeds on…"

Alison P replied May 19, 2008 to Rise in number of Lorries and other heavy vehicles ignoring the 7.5t weight limit on Ladder roads

80 May 11, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

"Did anyone spot the ad in the local free paper for the opening of the new betting sh…"

Alison P replied May 18, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"I went a couple of months ago and thought it was lovely. I think it would be great t…"

Alison P replied May 18, 2008 to Muna wins rave reviews - in fact a whole bunch of them...

20 May 25, 2008
Reply by Van Howell

"Sorry to hear about this Colin, it sounds awful. I've made a general representation.…"

Alison P replied May 15, 2008 to Alroy Road - over capacity of building plot (HMO?) please help....

17 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service