Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear readers

It has come to my attention on this fine day that we have among us some citizens of revolutionary zeal. They have taken it upon themselves to attempt a renaming of the passage! Upon a piece of paper found in the passage are the words MUTT DUNG* and in very small words an explanation .... *Renamed due to Haringey Council's reluctance to prosecute any irresponsible dog owners.

Fellow readers; are there revolutionaries among us?! What do the rest of us think of this bold attack on council services?

This follows the mysterious circling of the poo throughout the passage 2 months ago. The council and the SNT have taken note, labelling it 'graffiti. The battle lines appear to have been drawn.

What will the battle of the poo throw up next .... :)

[nb. could this thread be of any relevance?]

Maybe next we will see Batdog patrols with dogs policing dogs;

Tags for Forum Posts: Harringay, Passage, revolutionaries!

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go on!!!
Do you think so? I'm not sure you got the right guy...
Could be right. Maybe we need to set up Green Lanes' first Private Investigation agency. Could be busy in this area!
As for renaming, why not 'Harringay K9 Back Passage'? As for whodunnit, why are the Book Club folk carrying Waugh's 'Scoop' to the Salisbury tonight?
Love the name! :D
hey, we *did* miss a trick with Scoop at the book club ...

I hereby retrospectively deem our second book club book to be in honour of this thread, and of those who through urban guerilla tactics are attempting to clean up our streets. (Even though Evelyn Waugh's book satirises the media rather than local government.)

The Green Lanes Private Investigation agency has solved its first case!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service