Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Birdy_Too's Discussions (1,301)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"JM, Before all the 20mph and one ways were introduced, before a massive consultatio…"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 9, 2008 to On the Strategy Consultation Again - Question to our Local Press

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

"I think that the LCSP and HOL can be beneficial to each other and the community."

Birdy_Too replied Mar 8, 2008 to Ladder "Residents' Association" (LCSP) - Agenda/Minutes

7 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

"They do on the 29. There is a message every three or four stops, in rush hour anyway…"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 8, 2008 to Pickpockets on the 29- keeping passengers on their guard.

8 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by GK/OD

"In the OAE discussing the next course of action over a pint of Jennings : )"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 7, 2008 to Looks like this website's not the only one round here getting a rebrand

9 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by matt

"Yep, its Safari. I am using Firefox on a G5 and it's okay this end."

Birdy_Too replied Mar 7, 2008 to So, go on - what do you think of the new design folks?

51 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Try it in another browser Barbara?"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 7, 2008 to So, go on - what do you think of the new design folks?

51 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Glad you like the new look site. Huge has been very professional over this and wante…"

51 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

"Planning for the new legal smoking area within this establishment has been granted t…"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 6, 2008 to The Old Ale Emporium - Smoking Area Planned

6 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

"Anti social behaviour in properties within Harringay, whether it be one or forty one…"

Birdy_Too replied Mar 6, 2008 to Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

""antisocial selfish w****rs" I wouldn't be too uncomfortable using that term."

Birdy_Too replied Mar 6, 2008 to Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service