Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

So, go on - what do you think of the new design folks?

Thank you to those of you who came on to the beta site and gave feedback on the design as it was developed.

Birdy has done an enormous amount of work on this and spent an enormous amount of time - he even contributed some of the photos up top. So thank you Birdy.

We've tried to design it so it's clean, crisp, usable and modern, but not corporate or anonmymous. It's your site too. I hope you like it. But tell us all what you think. I can take it!

Tags for Forum Posts: design

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Normally my opinion is "nicht erwünscht" ...sniff...
The other Safari user wrote to me last night to say that everything's working ok for him now. I hope that's a general magic fix.
Yep, Safari this end works now too.
Safari/Webkit seems to have problems. It crashes the browser on my S60 phone (which uses webkit) and my mac crashed today... for the first time in ages.
And some apologies (unprompted) are due to Adam whose dislike of the last design and whose connecting me to Birdy was the impetus behind this site's redesign. So, if a liitle late, thank you Adam for starting the ball rolling on this.
Perhaps our friend the neighbourhood journalist, Emma, would like to write a little something in the local paper about the new look HOL, new name, new 'face', same friendly welcome from the locals etc..
I'm a a bit slow.
Hugh & Birdy, well done!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service