Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was Once the Hawes & Curtis Building

The days of the laundry are now long gone. Next stop 21st Century London apartments.

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Hugh

WIndow Wanderland

Wouldn't it be nice to do this on the Ladder: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/mar/03/windows-of-wonder-cutouts-and-light-brighten-g

Started by V&M

6 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Caroline

Creators wanted for a creative residency at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

If you are a creator (author, film and video, installation, media arts, music and sound, painting, performance, photography, research, thea…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 7, 2019

Alexandra Palace – Heritage and Conservation – Still at risk!

WANTED: architects, planners, conservationists, historians – all with an interest in the heritage and conservation of Alexandra Park and…

Started by Colin Marr

0 Mar 7, 2019

Electronics recycling

Hi - I know it has been a bit of a hot topic on here but can't find the discussions. We have an AV receiver that no longer works and want t…

Started by Alice B

3 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Hugh

School Summer Fayre Prize / Donation

We would like to offer a prize of a place on a short swimming course (so 6 swimming lessons) to local schools to help raise funds for their…

Started by Selkie Swim School

1 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Donna FT

Frogs

These two were happily spawning in a neighbours plot today - I was stocking a friends new pond with some pond plants provided by another ne…

Started by EMC2

0 Mar 5, 2019

Nextdoor and Streetlife

I was migrated from Streetlife and then spotted this new item on BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38920906 Be aware that your full…

Started by Alison

4 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Three weeks till the Harringay Hurtle

The Harringay Hurtle is on Sunday 17th March so just over three weeks to go. Signup here if you're still thinking of taking part, plenty of…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

4 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by JoeW

Compulsory Water Meter

just found out today that compulsory water metering started in my street and many others from 9th January 2019. We received no letter sayin…

Started by Nick Eftychiou

27 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service