Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Take the Great Big Greenspace Survey

Photo by tim p (originally published on HoL in a short photo post) Biodiversity is declining globally but one option for helping to rever…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 22, 2020

The Salisbury

I just saw the Salisbury interior on a BeGambleAware TV advert . I have to say Dave looks great in a leotard, 

Started by andy h

7 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Neil Ford

Consultation on renaming Albert Road Recreation Ground

I received a letter from Haringey Council this morning stating that they were consulting on renaming Albert Road Recreation Ground to the O…

Started by William

29 Oct 20, 2020
Reply by Hisky0

Lethal Broken Bollard on Hampden Road

Bollard 13 September 2020 Back in July I reported a broken bollard to Network Rail as it was looking a little precarious. The photo below…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 18, 2020
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Stadium Station (former name for Harringay, Green Lanes station) Sign up for Sale

£60 opening bid if you fancy bring a bit of local memorabilia home.

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Dick Harris

Looking after your mind during Covid - some resources

I'm a local with a strong interest in mindfulness and I'm very aware of the extra stress that Covid is causing for most of us. I wanted to…

Started by Bob Chase

0 Oct 16, 2020

Highways Planning

I am sure the person that agreed to Closing off Wood Green by resurfacing the Road the other side of Turnpike Lane, just before railway bri…

Started by Bob Ruggles

6 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Kate

Car explosion and no internet

A car exploded on corner of Stanhope Gdns/ Green lanes about 3.50pm. Really hope none hurt but didn't see ambulance,  just firemen. Think i…

Started by Ruth

139 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Ruth

Alexandra Palace Parking

Had the miss fortune to drive / crawl through there today Thanks to the resurface of Road the other side of Turnpike Lane  Seems they have…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Carola Zentner

A Mackerel Sky over Harringay

The days may be colder but the skies get much more interesting at this time of year! Pic taken on 7th October at 9.38am

Started by Liz

3 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Lydia Walter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service