Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,242)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What the Government Office of London Says about Haringey Council's Performance in Caring for the Historic Environment

This from the latest Government Office of London Report: The borough has a very low level engagement with English Heritage’s Blue Plaques…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Ah, that's why the Councillors weren't so keen on the website survey!

They've done their own. And.........mmmmm.........looks like everyone's pretty happy. Am I the only one who this passed by? This from Har…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by fmw

Ladder "Residents' Association" (LCSP) - Agenda/Minutes

Last meeting was on Thursday 8 November. Agenda combined with the minutes of the previous meeting (October) are attached. Not sure who the…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

On the Strategy Consultation Again - Question to our Local Press

I went downstairs and this thing kept bugging me. This consultation. This plan for our future. I mean, if that's it (See Haringey Council'…

Started by Hugh

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Last day for public consultation on Healthcare for London

This from Haringey cpcg: Please note that this coming Thursday 28th February is the very last day for public consultation on the Healthcar…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 25, 2008

Haringey Council's Plan for the Future - Call for Consultation

See attached letter. The web page that the letter refers to is www.haringey.gov.uk/corestrategy

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 16, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Councillors meet on Monday to approve huge cuts in spending on Parks

On Monday 18th February, at a full Council meeting, Councillors are being asked to make £400,000 cuts to the Parks Service over the next 3…

Started by Adam

3 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Harringay SNT

reporting a problem to Haringey Council

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but it is actually remarkably easy to report a problem (broken street lamp, dumped rubbish etc…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Adam

Council tackles 'Climate Change' with massive increase in parking charges!

Most people will know by now that Resident's Parking Permits have gone up. Based on your vehicle emissions most of us increase from £25 to…

Started by matt

20 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by matt

Audit Commission Comprehensive Performance Assessment of Haringey Council

Our council's leader is claiming bragging rights over the results of the latest Audit Commission Comprehensive Performance Assessment of Ha…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service