Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia- Bulky Waste Collections

I recently tried to book a bulky waste collection for a Sofa that is not fit for re-use. I've been told that I will have to wait a month f…

Started by Tilly

6 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Lou

Crystallising the vision

• Crystallise the vision • Customer facing transactions and tailoring channels • Embed customer focused culture • End to End business pr…

Started by Clive Carter

31 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

summary of criticisms of Police IPCC & Homes for Haringey

I have been labouring on my Siege of Kolbergrad for several weeks now. I thought I had best summarise criticisms made. 1. of Tottenham Poli…

Started by william spring

0 Aug 5, 2013

Siege of Kolbergrad

Before explaining how the renewal programme effected us I will go back to the £25000 issue. I said in my last post that Homes for Haringey…

0 Aug 4, 2013

Siege of Kolbergrad

Eventually, after months & months of this, the job was finished! The scaffolding was removed & not only in Scales Road had the apar…

0 Aug 1, 2013

Haringey most prolific outer London issuer of parking fines

Figures released this morning by London Councils show that parking fines across the capital are down by 22% over two years. This is put do…

Started by Hugh

27 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Looking for advice on parking ticket appeal.

Hi, hoping someone can give me some advice, and an impartial view on whether I should continue to appeal a parking ticket. I parked in the…

Started by doug

15 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Sue lewis

Haringey Vulnerable Children Unit Fails Oftsed Inspection

Haringey's pupil referral unit, a teaching unit for vulnerable children. has failed its Ofsted inspection. The unit which is split between…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Harringay Green Lanes scheme - 21 June deadline for comments

Residents, Residents Groups and Traders in the Green Lanes / Harringay Ladder area may not be aware of the handsome consultation document d…

Started by Geoff

186 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by John E

Siege of Kolbergrad

Let me start this time @ the beginning. September - October last year 2012, I was woken up by a monotonous thump thump, which  continued ev…

0 Jul 28, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service