Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

everest windows beware

two years ago I was persuaded by Everest salesman to have new window (which I couldn't really afford at the time. I was offered a huge redu…

Started by judy gahagan

12 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by JC

Virgin Broadband problems

We've had no internet for the past 24 hours - I finally rang this afternoon and they said it was a local problem and would be resolved with…

Started by Maddy

1 Feb 4, 2011

Virgin broadband refund

When my Virgin broadband was intermittent a while back I complained - by email, quick and easy. They promised a "goodwill payment", which I…

Started by Josephine

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

98 year woman writes the letter we all should write to our banks (or did she?)

Quite, quite brilliant Enjoy Senior Moment

Started by Liz

6 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Anette

TalkTalk sales people

I've just had a visit from a young woman asking me if I'd "had the papers through the post about my discount package". I asked her which co…

Started by Maddy

18 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Polluting announcements at Harringay Green Lanes station

I have been a way for a few weeks and am wondering when the bellowing announcements emanating from Green Lanes train station began? They a…

Started by Stan

23 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Ruth

Rail Misery For Haringey Residents says Report

(From an original by J Y Stewart on Flickr) The latest London TravelWatch National Rail Performance Report highlights the experience of p…

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Virgin Broadband Sunday 31st October 2010

Hi, As you all will know Virign Broadband is down since yesterday lunchtime? (Sunday). Apparently it will be back on at the latest Monday t…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

16 Nov 18, 2010

meter change

Just had Siemens come to change my gas and electric meters over for new "Smart" technology (their idea, not mine - they are gradually chang…

Started by Maddy

0 Nov 2, 2010

EDF Sales Agents at it again

Apologies for the sensationalist headline, but thought it was worth a heads up. We recently had an agent selling EDF electric and gas come…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service