Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it any wonder people fly tip?

Ever wanted to get rid of old paint pots or insecticides or other hazardous wastes in Harringey? Well, here's the procedure (nicked straigh…

Started by Stuart

5 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Maddy

follow up on the wightman road discos

For those of you who are interested, i have had a very efficient result from the council concerning my complaint made about the parties hel…

Started by sophie hautefeuille

10 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Anette

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look what's about to happen. It's not just Wood Green

Poor squeezed Harringay. Look at the huge developments about to happen all around us. These really are all MAJOR developments. It's not jus…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Michael Anderson

Great News for Gardens Residents Association

Congratulations to the GRA. They have just been awarded £3,000 under the Making a Difference Funds towards throwing a party in September.

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Hugh

So, the Petition's been handed in, but the price was this conversation

A converstaion between Hugh and Karen Galey, Head of Economic Regeneration: KG: So what's this petition about? H: It's about the bit in t…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 27, 2008

Plans for Hornsey Depot Site Stalled

This from the Hornsey & Crouch End Journal: Agreements that will begin the development of the Hornsey Depot site have not been signed,…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 25, 2008

Freeconomy

Another site I came across. I'll let them explain in their own words: Freeconomy is about sharing the skills you've learnt throughout your…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 25, 2008

Neighbourliness + Empowerment = Wellbeing. Is there a formula for happy communities?

How does active citizenship contribute to the wellbeing of communities? The Young Foundation have just released the Neighbourliness + Empow…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

An Excuse for a Harringay Bash?

Tell me I'm bonkers, do, but I just sent the following message to our local councillors and Richard Jones, the manager of the Arena Shoppin…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

A Vision for Harringay - building the future

On the back of the spring Harringay Online Residents' Priorities Survey, I wrote to our local councillors and proposed that they, the resid…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service