Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crouch End Art Installation?

I've walked past this a million times, but just today noticed how odd it is. Some while back this little area next to the clocktower in Cro…

Started by Hugh

9 Aug 2, 2011

Sweetling - another hidden Harringay business quietly doing rather well

Over a HoLMail exchange about Moka, I learned today of an online business run by Harringaeite Maria Law and based up in the Chocolate Fact…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Candy

TFL - E-mail address and telephone number for reporting issues on main roads

This may be useful to some people if you want to report any issues direct to TFL for their main roads. I have reported the Pelican Crossing…

Started by Andy Newman

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Another Illegal Conversion. Information and Help Required.

All I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but no.69 Effingham Road is being gutted at the moment. It was bought very cheaply (for 270k)…

Started by Stuart

101 Aug 1, 2011

Has Paul Simon improved then ?

In the discussions re the banner, it was suggested that Paul Simon was not a fit and proper company to advertise on the bridge, given that…

Started by John D

17 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Dumped rubbish - go figure

Just watched a guy dump a huge amount of rubbish right outside his house on Seymour. Asked him why - he said he is fed up waiting for his l…

Started by Alison P

45 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Anette

To your marigolds litter pickers of Fairland Park

5 carrier bags full. 5 plastic bags of water bottles, food containers, fag packets, beer cans, fizzy drink cans, sweet wrappers plus one sh…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by matt

Virgin Media Boxes with no doors in the Gardens Area - and further a field too.

I reported to Virgin Media about 2 weeks ago now that all the doors on their cabinets have been stolen by scrap metal merchants in the "Gar…

Started by Andy Newman

10 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

North Harringay Primary School in the Hornsey Journal

The Journal have published an article about the North Harringay cricket team, playing at Lord's:   Click here to see it: http://bit.ly/qvj6

Started by Adam

0 Jul 28, 2011

Raleigh Rd now used by Haringey Council HGVs.

So after a comment by local Councillor Alan Stanton asking about whether my work on Lausanne Rd had just pushed HGV traffic elsewhere I tho…

Started by John McMullan

14 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service