Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free activities for kids and adults at Fairland Park - tennis and football start next week

Started by Adam

0 Mar 2, 2022

Friends of Fairland Park meeting tonight at 8pm in The Salisbury

I hope you can join us on Tuesday the 1st March at 8pm in The Salisbury for a meeting to discuss possible events for 2022, and also to chat…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 1, 2022

Trees for streets - Haringey

Has anyone heard of this or had any experience dealing with the project? https://www.treesforstreets.org/about-us/

Started by j jones

10 Feb 27, 2022
Reply by Vlatka

Sainsburys car park lights

For several months I have tried to get the attention of Sainsburys via Twitter. There are several lights in the car park that are out, in…

Started by Bee

2 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Don

Where’s my mail? Again!

I posted around Christmas about my mail troubles but clearly they have not been resolved! I have two packages that are apparently lost. It…

Started by Bee

9 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Haringey Council parking system - failure alert from them

It's undated this time, no idea how long it's been running this time - previously it seemed to be a one-day-wonder. Click twice on the imag…

Started by Gordon T

3 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by JJ B

Health and safety Finsbury Park

See message sent to Haringay Council parks and open spaces :  A company called Elite fitness use the park to train there members . On the o…

Started by gary campbell

4 Feb 25, 2022
Reply by gary campbell

Hampden Road - Dangerous barbed wire

There is a bit of barbed wire that has come adrift and is now dangling at child's eye height on Hampden Road, between the new river and the…

Started by Andrew Mawby

4 Feb 22, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Food coops

Hello are there any Food Coops in our area?  There's one on Tottenham High Road, and one down on Blackstock Road, but nearer than that?  Th…

Started by Barbara Kentish

7 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by Susie Holden

Council Commits to lighting in Downhills Park!

Park Lighting Campaign Win! After taking action outside the council office last week, ACORN Tottenham secured a meeting with councillor Mi…

Started by Fredi Gentz

0 Feb 18, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service