Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,544)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hints of Spring in Harringay

With BME's sighting of a solitary daffodil in Rowley Gardens on January 11th, it's clear that Spring is waking up early and putting her fac…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by pamish

The Plimsoll Sensation

I just stumbled across a book written by our Finsbury Park neighbour and local newsletter writer, Nicolette Jones, about her street in Fins…

Started by Hugh

11 Jan 24, 2012

volunteering opportunity now until March- helping to keep older residents warm and healthy

Want to help people aged 60+ keep warm and healthy during the cold months this winter? Can you help an older person living in your neighbou…

Started by Rachel Fell

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Liz

Friends of Ducketts Common ... needs some clicks

Hello everyone at Hol ... regulars will know we recently joined twitter to help raise awareness of our beautiful common and the work that's…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jan 24, 2012

Evacuation after fire on train at Harringay station

Passengers were evacuated from a train at Harringay station this morning after a small fire in one of the carriages. The blaze started in t…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 24, 2012

Box Junction hermitage to green lanes?

Can anyone tell me how I would find out about getting the box junction at hermitage  and green lanes  changed to include both halfs of the…

Started by Brin

5 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Brin

Horticultural grants: now open for applications

Stanley Smith (UK) Horticultural Trust Status: Open to applicationsApplication Deadline: 15 February 2012 Description To further the advanc…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 19, 2012

Harringay Green Lines?

Has anyone else noticed that at a certain scale (about five notches from the top, whatever that is) Google Maps changes the name of the sta…

Started by SarahC

7 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Time to prepare for a renaming of our tube stop to 'McDonalds Manor House'?

Photo courtesy of the GU Blog   The Going underground blog reported this weekend that the new tube map shows that Emirates Airlines have ma…

Started by Hugh

12 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by pamish

AGORA new management same old tricks?

I just walked past Agora on Green Lanes. They are under new managemant and want all to know. They have placed sme baloons outside and remov…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

16 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service