Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another coot pic

This one appeared to be walking on water!

Started by Maddy

0 Feb 13, 2012

Would you overtake a cyclist here?

I regularly cycle along Black Boy lane; I'd be doing about 18mph & I'd be 3 ft from the parked car. I'm surprised how many times I get…

Started by Gerry Platt

2 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Applications invited for Haringey 40:20 Community Fund supporting Green Projects in the borough

Via Haringey 40:20 Are you part of a local group that’s looking to make a change in Haringey? Have you got a great idea for getting more pe…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Before Old Ale Emporium

Been trying to remember the name of the pub before it became Old Ale Emporium - a quiet place with no music and shelves of books.

Started by Maddy

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by tigha

What's your Harringay winter wonderland like this morning?

Here's one not so far from me:

Started by Hugh

18 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Sad snowman and brave plants

A wee clutch of "drive-by" photos from today and yesterday. The first two, just now from Finsbury Park.      

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 10, 2012

Exclusive new members club to capture the unserved higher-end of the Harringay market

In what is probably the most audacious and ridiculous planning application of the year to date, we seen another 'traditional Turkish coffee…

Started by Stan

3 Feb 9, 2012

Fitness company litters Seymour Road

Woke up this morning to a whole bunch of lovely flyers from a fitness company, scattered everywhere. Lazy bastards, I really hope they get…

Started by Anette

5 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Anette

Dead Cats

Dear All, it is sad to tell you that another cat has fallen victim of the ferocious Fox roaming about our back gardens. after three weeks o…

Started by Adedayo Ige

26 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Jen Wallis

Building Survey report request

Hello, I just got a quote from a Chartered Surveyors for a full house survey for £1020 inc.vat. Does anyone can provide any input or ad…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service