Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pemberton Blackout Yesterday (26th Dec)?

Anyone got any info as to what the cause of the blackout was on much of Pemberton yesterday? It went off mid afternoon, teased us by flicke…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

1885 Harringay Map Framing?

For those of you who have purchased one of the 1885 Harringay maps you might be intersting in getting it framed, as opposed to let it gathe…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Dec 24, 2012

Any local charities doing Christmas lunch?

Does anyone know of some where locally doing a charity Christmas lunch who would like some stuffing mix and cranberry sauce? I have 3 big b…

Started by JulieB

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by John D

Police at Wood Green

Loads of police at wood Green today, they've even erected the towers to stand on. What's going on?

Started by Bulent Ozlem

7 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

A new type of bin raider?

I am probably going to regret posting this because I know it is a controversial topic on here! Anyway, last night at midnight my hubby and…

Started by Salsa

14 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

K.dot: Film exploring the Impact of the Kasey Gordon Stabbing

A youth focussed creative media consultancy has produced a film with a group of young people from Park View Academy who witnessed the fat…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 21, 2012

Any Croat, Bosnian, Serb or any other nationality Au pairs out there

We have new Au Pair (our last one was a rogue!) she is from Croatia and woud love to meet another Au pair. feel free to get in contact if y…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 Dec 17, 2012

Beresford Road pillar box sealed

The Royal Mail pillar box on Beresford Road at Harringay Passage has been sealed by Royal Mail for a few days. Does anybody know why? The p…

Started by Geoff

19 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Geoff

"Clairvoyant, Palmist Medium and Spiritual Healer" card through letterbox

Does anyone know if there's a place one can report these unscrupulous parasites?  Are they actually illegal? This card includes offers to h…

Started by Marian Leatherby

17 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by HBXL

Christmas Fair at Chestnuts Primary School this Saturday

Chestnuts Primary School, Black Boy Lane, N15 3BB Come along to our wonderfully festive fair on Saturday, doors open at 2pm and close at 5p…

Started by JulieB

0 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service