Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Probable Scam ?

I received this, purporting to come from BT. The English is a bit odd, Dear Customer,We're very excited to bring you some of the biggest n…

Started by John D

4 Oct 23, 2013

Front Gardens as rubbish tips

Despite what some of the local builders and landlords may believe, it is not permitted to store building rubbish in your front garden. Wand…

Started by Liz

27 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Foxes! (Rant)

Anyone else suffering at the moment with this problem? We have been fighting a losing battle with them in our garden. We can't keep them ou…

Started by GillianM

59 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Peter Jones Foundation ‘Tycoon in schools’ awards Park View students start up funds for anti-bullying social enterprise

Students at Park View have successfully submitted a business plan to the Peter Jones Foundation, ‘Tycoon in Schools’, where they have been…

Started by Park View

0 Oct 23, 2013

New gas meter already installed for the newly created self contained studio in the basement of 41 Umfreville Road. They already have 3 gas meters in the property!!

I am so surprised! The property, which has been undergoing building works for months, has now been fitted with 3 gas meters. I am not even…

Started by Manuel

2 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Alexander Smith

No Right Turn - what if we all got one?

One of the options now being looked at on Hewit Rd instead of changing its direction is to have a No Right Turn out of it on to Green Lanes…

Started by ant

56 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by ant

More mappy goodness: The Harringay Ladder in 1893-6

Here's the latest intriguing map of a half-built Harringay Ladder, from 1893-6, at an astonishing level of detail. It's been put together b…

Started by empyrean_aisles

10 Oct 20, 2013

Urban food farming - our local projects & more ...

For those of you who have followed the progress/visited/utilized the local food/environment projects such as; Living under one sun Growin…

Started by matt

0 Oct 19, 2013

Update - October meeting with Safer Neighbourhood Watch team

At their meeting this week The Friends of Ducketts Common discussed with representatives from the Metropolitan Police and the Safer Neighbo…

Started by friends of ducketts common

1 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Why are the police and the council failing to do something about the anti-social behaviour on Duckett's Common?

I'd really like to know why the blatant drinking and drug dealing on Duckett's Common appears to be unchallenged by enforcement authorities…

Started by illyriafilms

34 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by friends of ducketts common

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service