Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Betting shop on Fortis Green Road where the bookshop is now

Hi all, I am trying to dig into the history of the building now occupied by the Muswell Hill Bookshop. Apparently 70 - 72 Fortis Green was…

Started by Della Farrant

0 Oct 28, 2014

Thank you to who ever cut my big hedge back

I would like to thank who ever was kind enough to cut back our bushy hedge on Hewitt. It had been on the 'to-do' list since we first moved…

Started by Shelene Hawkins

8 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Nigel Tuppen

Harringay & St Ann’s Area Forum - new date, Monday 10 November

Information from the LCSP Harringay & St Ann’s Area Forum This will now take place on Monday 10 November, from 6.30pm, at St Ann’s Lib…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Oct 25, 2014

St Ann's Hospital Planning Application Now Online

I haven't had a chance to look yet, but it's clear that the presence of this major development will be made felt locally. The image abov…

Started by Hugh

45 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Rod Wells

Original postcard of Grand Parade, dated 1912

I'm sure that many of us don't know that people in Winchester were sending postcards of our very own Grand Parade to the Isle of White over…

Started by Pav

13 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by maggie

Story of a local bike crash!

This is rather a long story but I think it will be of interest to fellow cyclists and pedestrians too.   Story of a local bike crash:   I…

Started by Colin Marr

38 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by pamish

Banjaxed, a rapping lawyer, and comic chugging!

This Saturday there is a free all-day Oxjam concert at the Earl Haig Hall, behind the Queens Head in Crouch End. It starts at 2, features l…

Started by Mike C

4 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Stop St Ann's Sell-off Meeting Organised

From the Haringey Needs St Ann's Campaign: Barnet Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust want to sell off two-thirds of NHS land at St An…

Started by Hugh

20 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Robin Dennis

Single line error, being asked to pay £500 to remedy!

I recently complained about a single yellow line, positioned in error on my road when it was made a permit parking zone. The line sits in f…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

3 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by pamish

Police Appeal following Two Separate Fatal Road Traffic Collisions over the Weekend

Green Lanes at the junction of Woodberry Grove, N4  on Saturday 18th October Police were called to Green Lanes with the junction of Woodber…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service