Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,579)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mandarin chinese speaking mums on Harringay Ladder

I'm a mother of a 13 month old girl. I'm from China and I'm keen on teaching my daughter my mother tongue. my husband is Australian althoug…

Started by CherieK

12 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by CherieK

Disney's - we're losing the business but let's keep the building.

Now that Disney's is closing down it's likely that a new owner will be taking over the premises. The Victorian frontage is the last like it…

Started by Michael Anderson

33 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

Central London Demonstration for More Refugee Support

We've been asked to help publicise a demo in central London in just over a week's time.  This from the organisers: Demonstration in cent…

Started by HoL Site Admin

8 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Joe Bailey

Jam in a Jar ... the man who plans to bring the band back to the bar ... to REOPEN

For those that don't follow Jam in a Jar on FB the current update is that they are to reopen soon which is causing a lot of excitement on…

Started by matt

3 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by matt

Peter of Park Road is on the move

After some years of housing other people's unwanted stuff (house clearances), Peter is having to leave Park Road N4 to make way for propert…

Started by Geoffrey Shorter

0 Sep 11, 2015

Save Haringey's Children's Centres- ACT NOW

Have you heard about Haringey Council's plans to CLOSE OUR CHILDREN'S CENTRES including the Ladder Children's Centre? Is there a young chil…

Started by Lucia

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

Haringey Forum for Older People: Open meeting on Sept 16 Loneliness, Isolation and the Community

Haringey Forum for Older People (HFOP) is hosting an open meeting in conjunction with the Haringey Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) on We…

Started by Cowper

2 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Friends of Harringay Passage welcome Cllr Stuart McNamara to September meeting

Following a successful survey of Harringay Passage users, the Friends of HP are pleased to welcome the Cabinet member for Environment to ou…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 10, 2015

Fairland Park movies - this Saturday!

Don't forget its the movies at Fairland Park this Saturday, see the web page for details. Looks like the weather might be ok for them now t…

Started by Friends of Fairland Park

0 Sep 10, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall (Development plans and petition.)

I am sure many residents in Harringay will have enjoyed the recent flourish of arts activities in Hornsey Town Hall. Recently Haringey Coun…

Started by Brian

1 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service