Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

(If none please can you give your general area as it seems N15 is way better than N8 / N4)

For me 2 posted at the end of Nov.

Tags for Forum Posts: post, royal mail

Views: 4605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree about the posties, they're working hard.

Sixteen here at a minimum (we have a new baby, so some stuff for her, plus Xmas presents) - there may be more that have been sent as gifts without our knowledge, being Christmas. Running from end of Nov when a little post was still coming, and peaking in the week before Christmas when I thought we might get a motherlode, but instead... no post at all (even letters) for two weeks.

Hooray, it seems I'm winning at something I'd very much rather not be winning at.

N8 here.

There will be a prize - though you may have to wait a while for delivery

Hahaha very good 

4 parcels that we know of and several cards. We received a card yesterday that had been stamped in Gatwick on the 9th December. I hoped this was a sign that they are working through the backlog!

Also on the Ladder, N8

One parcel I’m still expecting was sent using 48hr recorded delivery on December 14th and has been sat at London Central depot since December 15th. N15 here.

None N15.

5 that I know of -N8 Ladder.

We got lots of Christmas cards yesterday though so am hoping the parcels might still arrive

We're in N15 and nothing is overdue. 

I've given up using Royal Mail for parcels - couriers are more reliable and often don't cost any more, plus no long queues at the PO.

Everything I was expecting arrived eventually (N4) including a Christmas card posted 30th Nov from Stroud Green which arrived on New Year's Eve.

Seems they're trying hard to kill off the business...

Letters delivery this morning on Wightman N8.

Saw the postie as I was walking along there a few minutes ago John - here’s hoping 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service