Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'royal mail' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing Royal Mail deliveries - magazines

Many of you will remember the saga of the missing Royal Mail deliveries back in 2021/2 - as set out here: Help make the case to get Royal M…

Started by Alison P

10 Jan 17
Reply by Joanna

Where are my packages?!

I know there was a post about this a month ago but I am still having issues. I have two packages that are a month overdue (not exaggerating…

Started by Bee

15 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Paul C

Help make the case to get Royal Mail delivery problems fixed

Many of us have once again been experiencing Royal Mail delivery issues. After long periods with no deliveries, some people have even been…

Started by HoL Site Admin

25 Jan 12, 2022
Reply by Michael Anderson

Hornsey Sorting Office

I’m still waiting for a home PCR test to be delivered by Hornsey SO where it’s been languishing since Thursday 2nd. Sickness and absences m…

Started by Meg Goodman

9 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by Phil M

Exonerated: Delays at Green Lanes post office?

Update: I am pleased to report that, although Royal Mail hasn't acknowledged delivery on its system, at least one of my items has been rece…

Started by Julia S

5 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by Esther Little

North London Delivery Office Opening Hours - A Cautionary Tale!

I missed a delivery over the weekend and for the first time since March 2020, the card through the door told me to pick the parcel up from…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

(If none please can you give your general area as it seems N15 is way better than N8 / N4) For me 2 posted at the end of Nov.

Started by adamvietnam

169 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Update on Royal Mail woes

There has been a long running thread about ongoing delays to the post in N8 and N4 but for those who have missed it, I’ve pasted below a us…

Started by Alison P

44 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Alison P

Missing Items in the Post / from Couriers

Recently we’ve had a fair few missing items in the post or couriers. In the past we’ve had a few odd missing ones but these days I would sa…

Started by Aligator

3 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by Madeline

Royal mail constantly losing parcels?

Hi there I live on Turnpike Lane and over the past 6 weeks (so pretty much ever since the lockdown started) , 4 of my parcels went missing.…

Started by Pola

20 Jun 7, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service